Monday, July 12, 2010

I have good communication skills in English

I passed CET-6, and got the account qualification.To my character, I'm a confident, open-minded, positive, and team worked person.One year teacher experience, it made me quite sense and easy to mix in a new environment. nike shoesHope I can find a job challenged for me. 6 years sorcing experience;cheap wedding gowns4 years R&D work and 2 years of ISO system work;
I have good communication skills in English;
I am self-motivated, pro-active and have the ability to work alone or as part of a team;
I have the abilitychi hair straightener to work under pressure, chi flat ironmulti-task and prioritize my work,can communicate with people at all levels,be able tocheap nike shoes learn new ideas very quickly and gain respect from both management and colleagues. I take all work given to me with great seriousness.
help me, help you
Let us go go go
sports