Monday, January 25, 2010

If you know the answer,tell me please


I fall in love with a boy who always tell anybody else that he is a man .we got our jobs on the same day .we work together,and get on with each other .but i never told him my feeling of love.he always talk about his girl friends ,and those beautiful girls he ever met.but i dont like listening to what he said about that.always he joked with other pretty girls of our company.I pretend to feel good .i could do nothing eccept keeping silent.He cared about me which made me feel better when i was upset.because he was funny ,being with him made me happy .he alwas spoke so much funny words.Every time ,he went on business ,i would tell him to take good care of himself.he answered me without thinking .I missed him ,but i did't think he woud like to speak one more word to me .so most of time ,being with him i could do nothing but keeping silent if we didn't talk about business.then ,at night ,he would send me message to ask me why,why i was looked upset in the day time,and asked me what happened to me .i didnt answered him.the next day ,he would be the same as usual,and so was i .IF YOU ARE A MAN PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HE thought about me ,,,i am afraid of telling him my feeling.?IF SOME OTHER GIRLS REALLY CARE FOR YOU ,CAN YOU FEEL THAT ?

No comments:

Post a Comment